“To be a community of faith called by Jesus Christ to spread the Gospel and serve all people”
- Scripture, the Word of God written, is the guide and focus of everything we are and do as church and as individual followers of Christ.
- 2 Tim 3:16
- Scots 3.19
- 2nd Helv 5.003
- We are committed to educating children and adults in the areas of Scripture, Theology, our Reformed Tradition, and Application of Faith, as we are together transformed into the Image of Christ our Savior.
- Mt 28:18-20
- Large Cat 7.239
- 1967 9.36
Mission and Outreach
- We seek to serve all people through hands-on outreach in our community, proclamation of the Gospel, and by participation and financial support of mission work around the world.
- Mt 5:16
- 1967 9.31-33
- We seek to be good Stewards of all of our many resources; financial and property resources, as well as our members and their time, gifts, and abilities.
- Mt 25:14-30
- 1 Pt 4:10
Loving Family Atmosphere
- We seek to be a place where people can feel like they are family.
- Jas 2:1-9
- Brief Stat 10.4
Uplifting Musical Worship
- Christian worship joyfully ascribes all praise and honor, glory and power to the triune God. Our worship, especially musical expressions of worship, should inspire us through the Holy Spirit to the greatness of our God and the love of Jesus Christ.
- Psalm 100
Promoting a Positive Unified Image in Christ
- We are called to exhibit the Kingdom of Heaven to the world; as such, we seek to display, in our lives together, Christ's work to those around us.
- 2 Cor 5:20
- Rom 2:24